Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Briefly...

Baby girl...doing well; moving around ALL over the place and kicking my internal organs all the time now in the process; 8 month doctor visit next Tuesday!! 8 MONTHS!!! I can't believe it.

House...coming along nicely as far as unpacking, organizing and decorating. Pretty much done. We will take pictures and post them this weekend. The baby's room is adorable...just waiting for a few last items to come in. (One major hiccup, our water heater went out this morning. I don't even want to get into it...we are not happy, needless to say. Um, didn't we have an inspection less than two and a half months ago?? They said it was FINE. Reggie is home waiting for someone to come check it out.)

Reggie's parents are coming in later this week and they are staying through next week. Reggie's birthday (41! Yikes!) is on Sunday. I think we are going to a Halloween festival on Saturday with Kelley and Patrick and the girls- Halloween with Horses. It's down the street from our house in Parker at the Colorado Horse Park and equestrian center. Should be fun. Reggie's niece, Meagan, loves horses.

I cannot believe it's almost Halloween...where did this year go??!!

No comments: