Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Huge Belly Photos- finally...







Well, here we are...me, Reggie and the belly. I am finally, undeniably HUGE. The first photo is of us in front of our fireplace in the new casa on our way out the door to the Halloween with Horses festival and the last one is at the festival- it was HOT, believe it or not. The belly shot was today, Sunday, at 31 weeks and 5 days (about 7 and a half months). Whew...can't even believe that's me!

Baby Girl has been VERY active this weekend...I can now see hands, feet, a head, a little butt moving across my belly. Even Reggie's mom could see the movement from across the room last night. It's very strange but very cool as well. I am pretty sure she is out of room in there!! She's like "Let me out!!"

No comments: