Well, my first week back is almost over. I wish I could say it is wonderful to be back, and as far as being back with my co-workers and all that, it is...but I missed my sweet baby girl so much. I know they say ("they" being everyone I know who has gone through this torture!) it gets easier with time. But as of right this moment (3:08pm on Friday, March 20th) I feel just as heartbroken as I did on Monday morning when we dropped her off for the first time. I am waiting for the easy part to kick in.
As far as Ainsley goes, she is doing really well and has had a great first week with our sitter, Jessica. She's settling into a nice routine and is eating and napping well and making some new baby friends. There have been no fits of crying when she is dropped off in the mornings (except the first day) and she seems very happy to see her Mommy when I pick her up. I am very glad that she is adjusting well. It's Mommy who isn't handling things very well!
As it stands right now, Reggie is dropping her off in the mornings (which is nice because if she gets upset Mommy doesn't have to see it- it would just kill me to leave her) and I am picking her up after work. I love to see her sweet smile when she sees me for the first time in the afternoons. It's so precious. SHE'S so precious.
We are headed to the Denver Home Show at the National Western Complex tomorrow morning. We want to get some decorating and remodeling ideas and see what exhibits they have. We are really just excited and so happy to get to spend the entire day with Ainsley and since it's going to be nice out, we wanted to take advantage and go somewhere different with her.
I'll post more pictures later tonight or tomorrow. I have a ton of them from the past 3 weeks!! (Of course!) And, we purchased a really cool camcorder that should be arriving mid-week and I will be posting some video soon after that for sure!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment