Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sleeping through the night, etc...

A few quick notes...Ainsley slept through the night (10+) hours on Saturday and Sunday!! Yay- first time! She didn't do so well last night but I am sure it's going to happen sporadically for a little while. She's also eating really well (as evident by some of the pictures!!) and squealing and shrieking and "talking" up a storm. She's getting really loud! It's the cutest thing ever and we just love to talk to her. Ainsley tells Mommy secrets- she pulls my face down to her face by my cheeks or (usually) my hair! She has a good grip on it too! She thinks it's really funny when I wear it curly and laughs when I shake it around in front of her. She also uses her hands and facial expressions to make her point when she is "talking"...very much like Mommy! She is just getting to be such a big girl!!

No comments: