Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Growin' and growin'...and another darn cold!

Ainsley unfortunately has a another little cold and we had to take her in to the pediatrician yesterday to get her checked out. But they weighed her and our Big Girl is 13 pounds and 5 ounces!! We thought we had some allergies going on but it turns out it's a cold and we have to just let it run it's course. We are suctioning her little nose and using saline drops (which is not fun for Ainsley AT ALL- nor is it fun for Mommy!!) and using a humidifier and she seems to be feeling better already. Her eyes were red and puffy and she was rubbing them constantly since Sunday but as of this morning she looks tons better and isn't rubbing her little face off! I was reluctant to leave her with the sitter yesterday but we did and although she wasn't on her regular schedule (Jessie didn't structure her day yesterday so she could just sleep and play when she felt like it) she was in a good mood when Mommy picked her up and slept well last night. (Although she didn't sleep through the night as she had on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. But she's getting there!)

GG and Papa Ron (my parents) are coming in for Easter, next Thursday the 9th through Tuesday the 14th and Ainsley is so excited to see them! They haven't seen her in person since Christmas!! I know they can't wait to see her. MeMe and PawPaw (Reg's parents) will be in that next week too- so more visitors! I am about to start working on her Easter basket- I'd rather do it myself than buy something pre-made. (Maybe I should make gift baskets and baskets for special occasions for a living...work from home?? Start a website? Just a thought. Hmmm.) Anyway, we are excited for Ainsley's first Easter! I am sure the Easter Bunny will be very good to her. We are even going to dye eggs...well, I am probably going to dye the eggs with a little "help" from baby and Daddy.

Big girl is sittin' up- with the help of some pillows- see pictures! And Ainsley just loves her little Pooh Bear lovey that GG and PaPa Ron gave her...she holds it (and sticks it in her mouth of course!) all the time now. She has it with her in her swing in the picture below. (I still have not had time to download video but will within the week!)








No comments: