Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

And we have MORE pictures!!

The following are some photos from the last few weeks. Some are just random but as I cannot get this thing to let me put captions under each picture specifically correctly I thought I'd just give a little info on a few of the photos. First I'll note that we all survived the "Denver Blizzard" last week...and Ainsley did it in style with the help of her trusty furry hat! Further down, obviously the one where we are in green is St. Patty's Day- she was very festive for the occasion. Next we have our expert "Tummy Timer"- she's really getting the hang of it! Then we have a few pics with milk drooling out of her mouth- this is obviously just after her bottle one evening. She loves her formula and is a messy eater- much to Mommy's dismay! Can't wait to see the mess she makes once solid foods are introduced (which isn't too far off)!! Then further down, Daddy is holding an unhappy Ainsley on our trip to the Denver Home Show two Saturday's ago. I guess she wasn't too thrilled to be shopping for flooring. :-) Next we have our very favorite Miss Elephant which now resides at the sitter's house for Ainsley to play with every day. Can't live without her elephant! The rest are just random smiles and fun playtime on Mommy and Daddy's bed (with the pillows) and more fun with the Cat in the Hat! Enjoy!









































































































































































































































1 comment:

The Kuhlmans said...

Love the pictures. She's beautiful and you look great! Sounds like you all are one happy family.
-Monica