Tuesday, July 15, 2008
1st Anniversary Trip this weekend
We are packing up and driving to Telluride, CO this weekend to celebrate our first anniversary. We are both ready and rarin' to go. It will be nice and relaxing as I have a spa day planned on Saturday and Reggie is...well, I am not sure what he is doing. Fly-fishing? Riding his bike? Touring the town? I don't think he has decided. It will not be spa-related, I can tell you that. (He's not a "spa" guy. Doesn't even like massages- weird.) He has never had the pleasure of visiting Telluride so he is in for a real treat. I have been 3 times- I love that little town. (Maybe we'll spot Tom, Katie and little Suri as they have a huge spread there and are in town quite a bit from what I read on ENews Live and in the various tabloids. Maybe we'll all become fast friends. Ha.) Anyway, I am so excited about my Mommy-To-Be massage and my mani/pedi. I need the massage for sure. We are staying at The Peaks Resort and Spa- supposed to be very nice. There are some incredible restaurants on the main street through town as well and we are planning to do some damage at a few of them. It's kind of our Anniversary/"Baby Moon" (a term I first became acquainted with on Nicole and Oliver's blog). It seems appropriate! We're bringing the top of our wedding cake with us- we'll see how that thing tastes after a year. It sure was tasty the first time! On a baby note, no real updates other than I am still not feeling great and I think (maybe, not sure) I felt some movement this morning on my way to work. Nothing else has transpired so far today though so I can't be sure. I can just imagine how amazing (and strange!) it will be to feel the baby move though. I am anxiously awaiting that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you guys had a great time - can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment