Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Look what we woke up to this morning...


Out the front door...


Back yard...


Out the back patio door...

I was hoping for some cold weather...and here it is! Yippee!! The first official snowfall of the season in Denver. We got quite a bit in Parker, as you can see. There was some on the ground when we got up but Reggie popped his head in the bathroom while I was in the shower and said it was really coming down. When I looked out there was white blowing everywhere. So beautiful and peaceful. Here are a few pictures...they don't really do it justice as the many snow flakes that were falling aren't showing up that well...but you get the idea! Hey, what's the temp in Dallas today??

3 comments:

The Kuhlmans said...

Shut up!! It is a balmy 70 degrees in Dallas today . . . not nearly as exciting as your weather. Glad to hear your last report was good. Can you believe how close you are?
-Monica

Alicia and Reggie said...

I know, I cannot believe it! I have just over 4 WEEKS left- unless she shows up early! I am getting a little scared about the delivery but really we are just excited. Yes, the weather is awesome. I love it- the snow is so peaceful although it's tricky driving!- Alicia

The Patterson Family said...

LOVE the snow - we're totally moving to Colorado!