Sorry for the delay on Baby news...it was a busy week last week/weekend. Actually, nothing unusual to report. She is doing great- heart beat is strong and normal (130) and she is definitely in position to get out of there- head down, facing my back- and poking out of my stomach at quite uncomfortable angles most of the time now. My blood pressure is excellent (per the doc) and other than feeling extremely uncomfortable, heading to the bathroom every 30 minutes, not sleeping well and not being able to get out of chairs and bed without grunts, groans and some help, I am doing good! Dr. Ashbeck informed us that my cervix is already favorable for delivery and if at 39 weeks (next Tuesday) I am too uncomfortable and just really ready, I could possibly go ahead and schedule a date for induction if I wanted to. We'll see how things go at my appointment this week and then take next week as it comes. I keep thinking she will come all by herself before my appointment next Wednesday- so we'll see. If not, it would be nice to know exactly when this baby girl is going to arrive (well, at least have an idea) and also I can find out which of my 6 doctors will be on call and hopefully have my favorite deliver the baby. (That would be Dr. Ashbeck or Dr. Bubier.) So, we'll keep ya posted obviously.
38 Week appointment- Thursday, Dec. 4th
39 Week appointment (if we make it that long!) Wednesday, Dec. 10th
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment