Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SHE IS HERE!!!


Ainsley Isabelle- about 16 hours old


Mommy and Ainsley- about an hour old


Our Family!


Daddy and Ainsley

Dr. Bubier and A & A
Presenting Ainsley Isabelle Cummings...born on Wednesday, December 10th, at 3:12pm.
7 pounds, 1 ounce, 19 1/2 inches.
Mom, Dad and Ainsley are doing just fine...everything went well. We are exhausted! More later...enjoy the photos!

3 comments:

The Kuhlmans said...

Congratulations! Ainsley is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy things went well, and your family is precious. Enjoy every moment of your baby girl. Everyone has been asking about you, so I'll spread the good news.
-Monica

The Patterson Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on your perfect little miracle!

Oliver and Nicole said...

Oh Alicia - she is gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you both. It's an amazing love, isn't it? Enjoy every second!