Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

5 Months and counting...


Last Wednesday we had our 5 month doctor visit and all is well. I have gained, in total, around 10 lbs. (I personally think it's more like 12 or so, because they didn't start weighing me until my eighth week and I think I had already gained a few lbs.) But whatever the case, I am gaining weight at the appropriate rate per the doc. (I feel huge as this is the most I have ever weighed in my entire life by a long shot. I know, I know...it's all for the good of the baby of course...it's just weird!) Anyway, we heard the baby's heart beat- this time it had slowed down from 160 to 142 per minute, which still seems so fast but apparently is very normal. Basically everything is on track and there are no problems, other than the crazy indigestion and headaches I keep getting- but that is apparently very normal as well! Ugh. We made our appointment for the 22 week ultrasound for next Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully, if the little booger cooperates, we will find out what we are having. We truly cannot wait.
On a house-hunting note, we put a bid on a house yesterday and are waiting to hear back. It is a gorgeous house that would need no work done to it AT ALL- which is really what we are looking for. We just have too much going on to have to do a lot of work on a house initially so we are crossing our fingers that this offer is accepted. We have another house we will make an offer on immediately if this first offer isn't accepted- but the second house needs some work. Not a lot, but some. So, y'all keep your fingers crossed on the first house for us too!!
Next post...BOY or GIRL??!! Funny note: I got a comment from Nicole regarding a dream she had that she was having a BIRD and Suzanne said she dreamed she had a PUPPY! Well, I have not had any dreams of having an animal of any kind but last Thursday night I did dream I was having a boy...wonder if that means anything. It's the only dream I have had so far about what I might be having. We shall see soon enough!!
(And regarding the above 5 Month Belly Shot, I cannot figure out how to get the Belly Shots side by side...need further investigation but no time right this minute. If anyone knows an easy way, send me a comment!)



No comments: