I have finally started to feel the little one in there. Last Thursday morning, sitting in my chair at work, was really the first official movement I have felt and since then it's been more and more each day. No really hard knock-out punches yet, just little fits of squirmy, popcorn popping-like movements. (All of the baby/pregnancy websites use that description, "popcorn popping", but it really is accurate.) There is no real pattern yet, except usually 20-40 minutes after I eat she really gets moving. Or when I am just taking it easy at night. Other than that it's just random. It's very strange but really fun to feel her moving...very exciting.
House news...we had our inspection this morning and it went well. Nothing too bad- just some routine maintenance and quick fixes. We should have our appraisal within the next few days. As of right now, barring anything unforeseen, we are closing next Friday, the 5th. Very quick!! Still a bit unsure as to when we will take possession of the house (the sellers are having a little trouble securing a place to live apparently) but at the latest it will be September 15th.
Reggie and I head to my 20 year high school reunion in Dallas the weekend of September 12-14. I can't believe it has been 20 years- really, I can't. It should be fun and quite interesting. I went to Plano Senior High School and graduated with close to 2,000 kids so there may be a good sized crowd in attendance! I am also planning to see my Komen co-workers/friends that Friday and hopefully go to lunch and catch up. I am very excited to see everyone in Dallas that weekend. And to get my hair cut with my guy, Matt, at Salon D! He's the BEST- just ask half of the Komen office!
6 month doctor appointment this Thursday...I cannot believe it has been 6 months.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment