Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Closing today...finally

Nothing like waiting until the last minute (not our call mind you- we have been at the mercy of the people selling the house)...but in any case, we are closing today at 4pm. Just in time for Reggie and I to leave early tomorrow morning for a relaxing (?) weekend in Dallas for my 20 year reunion. (I say relaxing with a ? because with Hurricane Ike about to hit Southeast Texas and then probably cause a monsoon in Dallas over the weekend our flight plans could be iffy at best- especially Sunday evening when we are heading back to Denver; Baby Girl is becoming extremely active so that could also make for an interesting weekend and then, well, just the whole reunion thing...could be more stress! But I am excited about the weekend and am thinking positive- really, I am!!) We are just glad to get the house ordeal sorted out. A side note, we don't start moving in until next Saturday the 20th now. (Long story, don't get me started on that part.) So, at 6 and 1/2 to 7 months pregnant we'll be moving. (Well, I won't be moving much of anything- Reggie and his bro-in-law Patrick will be!!) I'll just be directing the process...and cleaning. Fun!!

Anyway, hope you all have taken a moment to pause and remember 9/11 on this 7th anniversary. I cannot believe it's been 7 years. My how time really does fly and how things change.

Baby Girl progress, reunion details, and packing updates to come next week...I bet you can't wait for the packing updates! Ha! Later.

No comments: