Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

One other thing

I have been trying not the think about it so I forgot to mention it in the earlier post, but we found our kitty Scout a new home. As of yesterday she is no longer ours, which makes me very sad- but it is good for her. We found a really sweet, nice girl here in Denver looking for a long-haired cat on Craig's List (thanks to Reggie's mom) and she came to "meet" Scout yesterday morning. She fell in love with her (who wouldn't) and took her home. I know Scout will be taken care of and the girl has even offered to send updates- but I am thinking no on that one. It might be too hard for me. I will miss Scout very much but I know it will be best for her in the long run. We just can't give her the attention she needs. Thanks to all of you who passed my email about Scout on and to those of you who responded with emails of empathy at having to give up a beloved pet- we appreciate it!

No comments: