Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

House issues...

Quick update...we didn't close last Friday as was originally planned as apparently one of the banks the sellers are dealing with did not have some piece of paperwork they needed or something like that (very vague and unclear as to what it was). We are waiting to hear what day we are going to close this week (yes, I know, it's already Tuesday- you can imagine our frustration). Should be tomorrow or Thursday as we will be in Dallas starting on Friday for the weekend. This whole ordeal is very irritating and with my current condition my stress/anxiety/frustration level is running high, as you can imagine! The sellers we are working with seem a bit annoyed/upset to be leaving their house but, hey, that's not our fault or problem. If this deal doesn't go through they will be foreclosed on and well, isn't that freakin' worse??? Eeesh...sorry, had to vent as well as give you guys an update...we'll keep y'all posted.

BABY GIRL- doing good...had some Braxton Hicks contractions Sunday and yesterday (which scared the crap out of me) but all is well and I am not going into pre-term labor! (I wasn't very up-to-date on the BH contractions and had to be reassured by the doc what was going on. Apparently very normal.) She is movin' and groovin' a lot but seems to be way lower this week than she was last week. She's very active! I am getting bigger literally every day (someone at work even told me that yesterday) and boy, sometimes it is hard to breathe. But all is well!

Can't wait for the trip to Dallas even though it looks like it is going to be hot (duh) and stormy...well, at this point it looks like that. I am sure the forecast will change 5 times before Friday!

No comments: