The Plano Senior High School Class of 1988 20 Year Reunion was a really good time. More fun than I thought it would be, being pregnant and all. It was so nice to catch up with some people that I have been wondering and thinking about for a long time. Everyone looked great and seemed very happy. Jennifer (Daniel Milligan) and I were the only two pregnant chicks there but we still closed the place down on Saturday night- the last ones to leave the party even without any alcohol. I am sure some people will not be surprised to hear that!! Anyway, it was a great time. I think the baby enjoyed herself as well...she was moving around like crazy when the DJ spun some old school 80's dance music- and some more recent tunes. That bass was pretty hard core in that little room we were in and she was rockin' out. I think she will be a dancer like her mama. (Let's hope she has some of her mama's moves...not like her daddy- who can't dance a lick. Seriously.) I think Reggie was pretty much bored both nights of the reunion(along with Jenny's husband and Melissa Moore's fiance) but they didn't complain too much!! Hey, they had alcohol so they were okay.
The weekend in Dallas was so much fun. Jenny and Melissa threw a very nice baby shower for us on Sunday and we got a MOUND of clothes- seriously- and some other great gifts. I had a fun time stuffing all the clothes in my suitcase for the flight back to Denver- but I made them all fit!! It was so great to see everyone.
Now on to the packing up of the apartment for the move starting on Saturday afternoon. We cannot wait to get into the house- but the actual moving part is such a pain in the arse. But we are so excited to get moved in and get the nursery painted (the Saturday night project) and set up. I have been waiting to fix up a nursery for a very long time...like years and years. I have actually been waiting for ALL of this for a very long time. So has Reggie. And, yay, the time is finally here!
As I mentioned, Baby Girl is still moving around like crazy- I am noticing a pattern to her activity. She likes to move around when I want to relax or sleep. I hear that is normal though. We have our next doctor visit next week. Things are moving along very quickly!! I can't believe it's almost October!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I need to read more often - sounds like you guys have been busy! Can't wait to see pics of the house! Congrats!
Post a Comment