Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Glucose Test, etc...
I found out today that the glucose test came back negative for risk of gestational diabetes. Actually the nurse said the test results were "fantastic", so that's a big relief!! Everything is looking good! They also asked me today where I was going to deliver (I have a choice of three area hospitals) so they could send my file over to them...already!!!!! Yikes. I chose Sky Ridge Medical center in Lone Tree- it is VERY new and has a great maternity unit apparently. It's also where Reggie and I are taking our "Pre-Baby" classes. We are taking 5 classes- I even enrolled Reg in a Daddy Boot Camp class. How cool is that??!! Boy would I love to be a fly on the wall during that one...but it's for Dads-to-Be only. I hope Reggie takes good notes...ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment